Tuesday 5 February 2008

Kestrel Class Wenger Games

I have uploaded Kestrel Class' Wenger's Cannonball Catastrophe games to the following link:
http://www.markhanley.co.uk/gamemaker/kestrel/wenger/6Qgames.zip

It's a 4MB zip file so you'll need to unzip it. It contains all of your current games in progress. You might like to fiddle around with them at home.

You will notice however that your trial version of GameMaker will tell you that there is an error if you try to run a game that has explosions and other special effects in it. This is because these are only allowed in the PRO version.

To get around this, you will have to delete the actions containing special effects, or beg a kind soul at home to fork out £10 for the PRO version.

(Note to parents: Sorry if this ends up costing you money AGAIN!)

Children in Osprey Class - let me know if you would like me to upload any of your games and I will do so.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank u mr h

Anonymous said...

can u send the game u made plz


in g maker

Mr Hanley said...

To Anonymous,

Which game do you want? Also - do you want the gamemaker file (the one you can edit) or the executable (the one that you play).

Anonymous said...

the game u made and we made it after can u send the game u made plz. the one u play in g make

Mr Hanley said...

Ok - I'll upload the GM files for the normal Wenger game tomorrow. I might include a couple of variations too.

I'll post the link on here.

Anonymous said...

HI MR H,

I DOWNLOADED GAME MAKER AND I'M NOW A TECHNICIAN BACAUSE I CAN NOW MAKE MY OWN GAMES.COOL INIT. I ALSO ADED LIVES TO MY GAME AND A HEALTH METRE.

RANEEM

Mr Hanley said...

Excellent Raneem! Make sure you bring in the results of your hard work!