Wednesday 26 November 2008

A big welcome to Princess May children!

A big hello to the children of Princess May Primary School.

This blog will be used to share information with Year 6 children and their parents. Things like maths games, useful websites and maybe a few extra homework activities - all linked to what we're doing in school. It's also a place where I can post examples of really good work.

If you have any suggestions as to what you'd like to see on the blog - or maybe some great websites that you want me to link to, then let me know by sending me a comment.

In the mean time, take a look at some of the posts from my last year at Highbury Quadrant Primary School by clicking on the links on the right. Try some of the activities and let me know how you get on.

I hope you enjoy using it!

No comments: