Sunday 2 December 2007

That was Maths Week

And what a brilliant week Maths Week was... well done for working so hard at all the maths related activities we did. Also well done to all who took part in the HQ Times Tables Championship, and congratulations to Ali for coming second!

Some sad news... Abubakar in 6Q left us for pastures new on Friday - goodbye and good luck Abubakar! Keep checking the blog to find out what's going on in your old class.

Abubakar requested that I upload the Tables Time Trial program that we used in the final of the championship. Well - I've fixed a couple of minor bugs, and now it can be found at...
www.hqprimary.co.uk/tables/timetrial

Post a comment to let us know your best score. Also let me know if there are still any bugs for me to fix!

I'm adding a poll for you to vote on what your favourite part of maths week was - so vote now!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI SIR
I ENJOYED MATHS WEEK
I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT MAYBE YOU SHOULD WRITE WHO CAME THIRD AND FIRST IN THE CHALLENGE.
ITS A BIT UNFAIR.
:'(

RANEEM

Ali said...

Thank you i relly wanted that times table thing on the blog,


the first time i done it, my score was 16

Ali said...

my best score was 18

thanks for the game


keep it up

Anonymous said...

my best score was 20

Ali

Anonymous said...

Hi mr H,
Its Raneem i just want to say that you see the times table trial the timer goes from 5 seconds to 0 seconds very very very fast thats why my lowest scores were 0,2 and 5. But my highest is 16. I am going to keep on trying to get 20.

Raneem

Anonymous said...

HI

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT WHEN WOULD YOU ARE COMING BACK ON THIS BLOG AND WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ADD ANOTHER POLL AND ANOTHER POST

AND 1 LAST THING MY HIGHEST SCORE WAS 27 ON THE 11* TABLES AND FOR THE 3* 4* 6* 7* 8* 9* 11* 12* MY HIGHEST SCORE WAS 20 AND FROM 2* 3* 4* 5* 6* 7* 8* 9* 10* 11* 12* TABLES, MY HIGHEST SCORE WAS 20

Anonymous said...

HELLO MR H. the times table trial thing won`t work properly!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi sir,

I just want 2 say that people r cheating in the times table quiz(not 2 mention names) like they are doing the shortest limits and the easiest times table. they got a high score of 32.

Raneem

Anonymous said...

i realyy like the times trial thnks for that

by abubakar

Anonymous said...

Hi mr Hanley My highest score was 21 i only did the 11 times tables :D


By Deniz